Learn PHP Fundamentals
The PHP Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a programming language that allows web developers to create dynamic content that interacts with databases. PHP powers hundreds of millions of websites worldwide. Undoubtedly it is one of the most popular server-side scripting languages. If you want to start web programming it is one of the first languages you should pick up. In this introductory course in PHP you will get all the fundamental concepts required to start your PHP web programming.
The course has been designed in such a fairly simple way that anyone with basic knowledge of programming can quickly pick up PHP.
In this customized course you will go through basic web programming concepts and will be able to master PHP programming by the end of it.
On the completion of the course, you will get the course completion certificate along with the appreciation letter.
- To Learn Fundamentals of PHP
- To Create simple Web Scripts using PHP
- Learn about OOPS and Regular Expressions in PHP
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Development & Testing Training Included.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- A practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 18
- Assessments Yes