Learning jQuery Mobile for Beginners
Now the importance of smartphones and tablets in our lives have become undeniable. It has become the most important part of our life due to its usability and dependancy. Query Mobile provides a set of touch-friendly UI widgets and an Ajax-powered navigation system to support animated page transitions.
Now’s your chance to play in the big leagues. This course is your salvation to making brilliant responsive websites and apps. The course has been meticulously designed to help you master jQuery mobile – a front end API that determines how the website or app will look to the viewers.
The course is designed for beginners and will cover everything from basic jQuery concepts to more complex technologies, including using a back-end framework with jQuery.
You will get a certificate along with an appreciation letter on the successful completion of the course.
- Basic jQuery, how to use jQuery, HTML 5 doc types, jQuery in tandem with mobile browsers
- jQuery Mobile styling, navigation, and transitions such as implementing navigation, buttons, external links
- jQuery lists and buttons (list basics, dynamic lists, styling in lists, adding Images in lists, adding icons to button, etc.)
- Forms (how to use forms, different keyboard layouts, using AJAX with jQuery, Checkboxes, etc.)
- Layouts in jQuery Mobile, how to create/use event handlers
- Design a fully functional jQuery Mobile project
- LIVE PROJECT training, along with basics of Software Testing Training Included.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- A Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 32
- Assessments Yes