Businesses and recruiters prefer marketing professionals with genuine knowledge, skills, and experience verified by a certification that is accepted across industries. In digital marketing, in particular, companies are looking for professionals with a 360-degree skill set that cuts across sub-domains such as SEO, PPC, Social Marketing, Email Marketing and more. They are also prioritizing candidates that have exposure to many of the leading market vendors and are current with the latest best-practices.
- Over 3 hours of knowledge laden content.
- Overview of Digital Marketing and its importance.
- Aware of Google and its tools for Digital Marketing.
- Facebook advertisement basics.
- Understanding SEO across platforms.
- Rise of video platforms and their effects on digital marketing.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced techniques.